Heavy Duty Pumps
LEADING AIR DIAPHRAGM PUMP MANUFACTURER IN INDIA
Since 1965, Sandpiper has been a pioneer in providing excellent quality air operated double diaphragm pumps across the globe. In India, Sandpiper has been operating under the wing of IDEX India to deliver excellent quality solutions to its customers. Some of the key features of Sandpiper AODD pumps include being self-operated, self-primed, indefinitely stallable, low shearing, solid handling ability, and uninterrupted operation even in submerged conditions. The ESADs feature of our pneumatic diaphragm pump enables the easy replacement of air valves assembly without removing the pump from the line. This feature thus contributes significantly to reducing downtime and, in turn, increases productivity.
SOLIDS HANDLING AODD PUMPS BY SANDPIPER
- Size available: 1″ to 4“
- Flow rate- 1000LPM
- Pressure: 8.6 bar
- Material of Construction: Aluminium, Cast Iron, SS,
Diaphragm: Buna Viton, Teflon , Santoprene, Neoprene,
- Better priming capability>
- Solid handling capability ¼”-7/8”
- Bottom/top/side porting arrangement
- In-line serviceable
Heavy Duty Flap Valve – Metallic
- HDF Pumps are recommended for abrasive slurries, suspended and non-suspended solids and line-size solids requirements.
- All SANDPIPER® Heavy Duty Flap Pumps are configured in bottom discharge porting arrangements and provide superior suction lift.
- HDF pumps are thick wall constructed of Sand Casted Aluminium, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel with elastomer, TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
- HDF pumps are enhanced with an extended wear package.
Heavy Duty Flap Valve – Non Metallic
- The robust, yet lightweight design allows for ease of maintenance and movement, and is ideal for handling solids and corrosive fluids.
- This unique pump has been engineered to fully function in any position, includes lifting handles and hanging points, and has durable mounting feet.
- This is an ideal solution for numerous applications.
Heavy Duty Ball Valve
- HDB Metallic Pumps are ideal for thin to highly viscous and small solids-laden fluids, while providing excellent suction lift capability and exclusive variable porting options (side, top, bottom and dual).
- HDB pumps are thick wall constructed of Sand Casted Aluminium, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel or Alloy C with elastomer, TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
- HDB pumps are enhanced with an extended wear package.
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!