Containment Duty Pumps
Containment Duty Metallic and Non-Metallic Pumps are ideal for highly corrosive and hazardous chemical fluid requirements. All containment duty pumps are exclusively designed with containment chambers, hydraulically balanced/coupled pumping double diaphragm and driver diaphragm assemblies. All containment chambers are designed to accommodate visual, mechanical and Electronic-leak detection devices.
- Safe pumping of aggressive, unpredictable, hazardousor toxic liquids.
- Chambers keep accidental spills from entering the air valve, protecting plant environment and personnel.
- Containment Chamber with Leak Detection
- No damage to pump, nearby equipment and operators.
- Max Flow Rate Per Minute: 238 gallons (901 liters)
- Max Head: 289 ft. (88 m) of water @ 125 psi
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!
Sales & Support Mumbai:
IDEX India Pvt.Ltd S 14, First floor Solitaire Corporate Park, 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093