Signature Series Pumps
Heavy Duty Flap Valve – Metallic
- HDF Pumps are recommended for abrasive slurries, suspended and non-suspended solids and line-size solids requirements.
- All Sandpiper Heavy Duty Flap Pumps are configured in bottom discharge porting arrangements and provide superior suction lift.
- HDF pumps are thick wall constructed of Sand Cased Aluminum, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel with elastomer, TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
- HDF pumps are enhanced with an extended wear package.
Heavy Duty Flap Valve – Non Metallic
- The robust, yet lightweight design allows for ease of maintenance and movement, and is ideal for handling solids and corrosive fluids.
- This unique pump has been engineered to fully function in any position, includes lifting handles and hanging points, and has durable mounting feet.
- This is an ideal solution for numerous applications.
Heavy Duty Ball Valve
- HDB Metallic Pumps are ideal for thin to highly viscous and small solids-laden fluids, while providing excellent suction lift capability and exclusive variable porting options (side, top, bottom and dual).
- HDB pumps are thick wall constructed of Sand Cast Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel or Alloy C with elastomer, TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
- HDB pumps are enhanced with an extended wear package.