Global leader in compression and pumping solutions for the process, energy and transport industries
RECIPROCATING LPG & Non-LUBRICATED COMPRESSORS – VERTICAL
- Piston Displacement ranging from 4.1 CFM (7.0 m3/hr) to 117 CFM (198.8 m3/hr)
- Reciprocating, oil free/Non lubricated, Air Cooled, Single & Double Stage, Single & Double Acting Design
- Built for Precise Leakage Control for Toxic and Flammable Gases (LPG, NH3, Industrial gases)
- Plain Style, Single (D Style) and Double (T Style) Distance Piece Options
- NPT / ANSI Flange options for End Connections
- Maximum Allowable working pressure range from 24.1 bara to 82.8 bara
- Temp range (-) 32’C to 177’C
- Water Cooled Head option available, Coating option for additional corrosion resistance.
Our industrial LPG & Non-Lubricated compressors are compatible with a wide variety of hazardous, volatile, toxic, and corrosive gases such as chlorine, vinyl chloride, methyl chloride, sulfur dioxide, butadiene, hydrogen, helium and many more. Each compressor is available with a standard mounting, or we can be custom engineer a compressor package for you. We now offer an ASME B31.3 – 2012 piping option for all of our compressor packages and skids.
Specific application conditions may limit a compressor’s operating performance to less than the values shown on this page. Specifications may be changed without liability or advance notice
- Anhydrous NH3
- Methyl Chloride
- Vinyl Chloride