Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) for Powders & Granules
The IBC container is at the centre of the Matcon powder handling system. Designed to be filled and emptied quickly and cleaned off-line, the IBC container enables all the manufacturing processes to happen simultaneously for optimum production efficiency. With the unique Matcon Cone Valve technology inside each one, our IBCs offer controlled discharge and protection against product segregation.
Some of the features are listed below:
- Transporting material safely between the manufacturing process steps without the risk of contamination entering the IBC container.
- Dust-free transfer of product from the IBC container to the downstream process equipment with high containment levels of <1µg.
- Overcoming powder handling issues due to the unique Cone Valve technology within each IBC container.
- Protecting blends against product segregation due to the promotion of mass-flow discharge.
- Easy handling using pillar lifts, straddle trucks, stacker trucks, forklifts or AGVs.
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!