Strainers are always recommended for all applications on the inlet side of the meter to help to protect against damage caused by foreign particles in the liquid like e.g., rust, pipe scale, and burrs from new piping installations. Although strainers extend the service life of the meter once in operation, systems should always be flushed and completely free of foreign materials before meter installation and startup. Strainer body metallurgies include aluminum, cast iron, brass, and stainless steel.
- Sizes: 2” to 18”
- Mesh Size: 20, 40, 80, 100
- Metallurgy: Carbon Steel / Aluminum / Stainless Steel
- Strainers act as a low cost protection for meter housing.
- Always recommended at the inlet of air eliminator in a metering system in-line with custody transfer norms .
- LC strainer has a higher open basket area to pipe area ratio resulting in lower pressure drop
- Baskets (2-ply), available in 20, 40, 80 and 100 meshes.
LC STRAINER INTERNAL
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!