Air and vapor eliminators are installed on the inlet side of the meter in order to maintain high-accuracy liquid measurement. The mechanical LC air eliminator consists of a housing that contains a float assembly in combination with flexible reed strips and two orifice plates to control elimination of free air or vapor. Air/vapor elimination is required for Weights and Measures regulatory approvals in custody transfer applications.
- Sizes: 2” to 18”
- Pressure Rating: 150- 350 PSI
- Metallurgy: Carbon Steel / Aluminum / Stainless Steel
- Increases accuracy of the metering system.
- Installed at the downstream of the strainer and upstream of the meter in line with custody transfer norms
- Effectively eliminates 88 cubic inches per minute (2.49 litres/minute) of air, even with one port plugged.
- Available as a separate unit as well as combined with strainer
INTERNAL PARTS OF LC AIR ELIMINATOR
Functioning of an Air eliminator
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!