About Richter Valves
Richter by IDEX
offers premium quality PFA/PTFE lined valves including, ball valves, Butterfly valves, Globe valves, sleeved plug valves, lined plug valves, for shut off as well as Control duty applications and control accessories used in demanding applications.
In most applications they operate virtually requiring zero maintenance for decades. The PFA, PTFE and PFA-L (antistatic) – offers high resistance to corrosion for almost all applications.
Richter valves and control equipment can be fitted with many various types of actuators, control and monitoring components to suit our discerning customers’ requirements.
Richter Globe Valves
Richter Globe Valves
are used in various severe applications including highly corrosive, hazardous, pure and/or slightly solid-containing liquid, vapours and gases, pure / ultra-pure water in process industry.
Richter Globe control valves by IDEX India
are featured with one-piece body with thicker PFA lining, Standard or Heavy duty modified PTFE bellows to ensure highest emission control, protect valve stem from corrosion and also ensure lowest permeation.
IDEX is a pioneer in the globe control valves manufacturing industry of India and strives to provide high-quality valves to our customers.
The globe valves can be offered with liner or equal percentage flow characteristics. Option of very low flow is available with specially designed V-control plug.
Features of Richter Globe Valves
- Richter Globe valves have thick-walled PFA lining making them highly reliable.
- Heavy-Duty bellows ensure safety at high pressures and temperatures.
- Chloral application: a unique design for exceptionally long service life
- Maintenance-friendly: Top entry design ensures ease of maintenance
- Seat, plug & bellow are individually replaceable.
- Safety stuffing box as standard and optional leak monitor connections offered for critical applications.
- Lining options: PFA, Conductive PFA & Ultrapure PFA for Pharmaceutical applications
- Design – ISO/DIN/ASME
- Nominal pressure – 16 bar
- Lining – PFA
- Housing Material – EN-JS 1049
- Face-to-Face – DIN EN 558-1 and ISO 5752 series 1
- Flanges to ISO 7005-2, type B or flanges drilled to ASME B16.5 class 150, raised face.
- Temperature Range – -60 °C to +180 °C (-75 °F to +356 °F)
- Certifications – EU Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, German Clean Air Act (TA-Luft), SIL
Applications for Richter Globe Valves
Richter has the right experience, material science, R&D as well as excellent operations and with all of this combined, makes it a valuable player for customized solutions. When it comes to operational reliability and safety, Richter is the right partner for you.
For further assistance, we are just a call away on 1800-267-9955 (toll-free) or visit us our website today.
- Water + Acid
- Chlorine based compounds / chemical
- Other hazardous liquid or Gas
- HF Acid