Uprighting & Pulling
- Post an accident with an overturned rail vehicle that cannot be rescued with a crane
- Can upright the rail vehicle enabling easy re-railment.
- For separating wedged vehicles.
- The pulling device consists of a 9.5 m pulling rope and a pulling jack with holding ropes and rail attachments
- Blocked, defective and damaged wheels are a challenge for re-railing operations
- The removal of the rolling stock from the track must be fast, safe and without damaging the rail infrastructure and rolling stock to prevent high costs
- Rail infrastructure is different everywhere hence each auxiliary car is planned and designed individually DOLLY XL, M and S – for each type of application
|Scope of use: Metro/light railway vehicles|
|Main features: tool-free mounting|
|Lifting of rail vehicle by rerailing system||appr. 200||mm|