In 1972 LUKAS was the first supplier to develop a hydraulic cutter for rescue work. LUKAS has been manufacturing hydraulic products since 1948 and has built on this experience to build innovative tools which rescue teams around the world trust. These innovative rescue tools from Lukas allow rescue teams to work more safely quickly and reliably.
- Quick- Easy to use and high performance on the job to speed up the rescue operations.
- Safe- Carefully thought through design to ensure that the rescuer and the injured person are safe.
- Reliable- High quality tools which work perfectly
LUKAS has been able to achieve these high standards by closely working with rescue teams and fire-fighters to develop eDraulic tools which are independent of hoses and power packs but can still give equivalent performance. In 2014 we made further improvements to our tool to make the original even better. The new eDRAULIC 2.0 is lighter, more compact and is optimized for better performance and speed.
High-Quality LUKAS Rescue Tools Available Here
LUKAS rescue tools enjoy a formidable reputation as leaders in the field of rescue technology. Designed specifically for use in challenging rescue situations, the rescue tools provided by this company are the perfect solution for use in industry or by emergency services. No matter how complex the rescue job may be, the equipment from LUKAS that we offer provides a powerful, dependable solution.
- Star grip control for best possible handling
- Unique cutting geometry to ensure that blades automatically position the object where the most force is applied
- Mono coupling- Fast, Safe, Reliable, user-friendly coupling
- Cutting power- More power applied where it’s needed.
- Spreader tips- Easily Change tips.
- Turbo power- In situations that demand great speed activate turbo power for double performance.
- eDRAULIC- Freedom from hoses-battery driven product
Wide Range of LUKAS Rescue Tools on Offer
The selection that we provide includes combi-tools, strong arm options and power units & accessories. The combi-tools are designed to cut and lift, providing a flexible, versatile tool that can be used inside buildings, for civil protection or for RTA applications. Strong arms offer a lightweight yet powerful cutting and spreading choice; reliable, mobile power units ensure that your tool can be used effectively almost anywhere.
Innovative Designs and a Culture of Continuous Improvement
LUKAS stands out for the way in which they continually revisit their products in order to make them even better. Their close liaison with a variety of rescue and emergency teams enable them to create rescue tools that are exactly what’s needed to complete a range of rescue operations.
To find out more about LUKAS rescue tools, call us at 1800 267-9955 (TOLL FREE) or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org