Containment Duty Pumps
Containment Duty Metallic and Non-Metallic Pumps are ideal for highly corrosive and hazardous chemical fluid requirements. All containment duty pumps are exclusively designed with containment chambers, hydraulically balanced/coupled pumping double diaphragm and driver diaphragm assemblies. All containment chambers are designed to accommodate visual, mechanical and Electronic-leak detection devices.
- Safe pumping of aggressive, unpredictable, hazardousor toxic liquids.
- Chambers keep accidental spills from entering the air valve, protecting plant environment and personnel.
- Containment Chamber with Leak Detection
- No damage to pump, nearby equipment and operators.
- Max Flow Rate Per Minute: 238 gallons (901 liters)
- Max Head: 289 ft. (88 m) of water @ 125 psi
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!
For more details, call 1800 267 9955or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Support
IDEX India Pvt.Ltd
S 14, First floor
Solitaire Corporate Park, 167,
Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala,
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093