Tablet Compression / Capsule Filling / Sachet Filling
The Matcon Cone Valve inside each IBC, in combination with the Matcon Discharge Station, ensures that product can be automatically fed into the tablet press or filling machine without segregation. The Cone Valve promotes controlled flow even when handling notoriously difficult products such as Metformin.
The Matcon IBCs are ideally suited to feeding to both single-sided and double-sided, double-layered tablet presses, capsule and sachet fillers.
Choose a Matcon IBC Tablet Compression / Capsule Filling / Sachet Filling system for:
- Avoiding segregation due to the mass-flow discharge promoted by the unique Cone Valve technology.
- Eliminating unplanned stops because of blocking of products with poor flowability, such as Metformin.
- Large batch transfers those are controlled and automatic.
- High processing efficiency.
- Single-floor and through-floor discharge.
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!