Tablet coating is a process where the benefits of full batch tablet handling in IBCs are significant. Compared with traditional drum or ‘box’ handling, significant time saving is achieved, both during loading as well as unloading of the coating system.
By elevating the IBC on a Pillar Lift, or feeding from the floor above, the full coating batch can be automatically loaded into a batch coater in a matter of minutes.
Choose Matcon Tablet Coating system for:
- Quick filling of the Coater – a few minutes vs half an hour or more for drum handling.
- Matching the capacity of the coater.
- Reduced number of ‘open transfers’.
- Supplying to both single-floor and through-floor operation.
- Supplying with custom designed chutes and other connections.
- Gravity transfer and gentle handling of uncoated tablets.
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!