The Matcon IBC blender eliminates the time-consuming and costly cleaning associated with traditional stationary mixers such as V-blenders, double cone or other fixed shell blenders. Due to the high OEE of the IBC blender, it can often replace the output of multiple fixed shell blenders.
As product is blended within the IBC itself, the blender is considered to be a ‘non-contact’ part requiring no cleaning between batches.
Choose a Matcon IBC Blender for:
- Tumble-blending on a 360° asymmetric axis to produce a homogenous mix, directly within a Matcon IBC.
- Rapid batch changeovers as there is no cleaning between batches.
- No risk of cross-contamination as the batch is fully contained within the IBC, unlike stationary blenders which need a full clean-down between batches.
- High OEE as IBCs are prepared and discharged separately from the blending process. Minimal time for loading and unloading the blender, compared to stationary blenders which sit idle during the filling and discharge process.
- Fully discharged material from the IBC, resulting in minimal amount of ‘waste’ compared to some stationary mixer types.
- The flexibility to blend batches from 300L to 3500L in a single IBC blender.
- Reduced facility costs as the IBC blender has a smaller footprint compared to stationary blenders and through-wall installation that is available.
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!