Single Case Flow Meter
M-Series Positive Displacement Flow Meters
Materials of Construction
- Meter and rotors:
Cast aluminum (other metallurgies available including cast iron and stainless steel)
- Internal components:
Aluminum, Ni-Resist, stainless steel, iron
- Seal materials:
Buna-N, Viton®, PTFE
Carbon, PTFE, Ni-Resist
Liquid Controls M-Series rotary motion positive displacement (PD) meters offer the ultimate in measurement accuracy for custody transfer of petroleum products, aviation fuels, LPG, and a broad range of industrial liquids. LC meters incorporate a unique design, presenting minimal intrusion in a flowing stream of liquid, as well as minimal pressure drop through the meter. The LC meter consists of a housing in which three synchronized rotors turn with no metal-to-metal contact. Hydraulic sealing is accomplished by a stationary boundary layer of liquid, not by the wiping action of mechanical parts
- Low pressure drop—will operate on gravity flow or pump pressure.
- Sustained accuracy—no wear from metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life. Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Wide temperature range—products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide viscosity range—LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum adaptability—right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- Rated to 150psi / 10.5 BAR.
M-Series Positive Displacement Flow Meters:
150psi / 10.5 BAR
|Available Models||Size||Maximum Nominal Flow Rate|
|M5||1-1/2″ or 2″||227 L/min|
|M7||2″ or 1-1/2″||380 L/min|
|M30||4″ or 3″||1,325 L/min|
|M60||4″ or 6″||2,271 L/min|
|M80||6″||3,000 * L/min|
*Capable of momentary overload to 4000 L/min
- Size: 1 ½”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”
- Flow Range: up to 4000LPM
- Linearity: +/-0.1 % over 10: 1 range
- Liquid Controls M and MA Series rotary motion positive displacement (PD) meters offer the ultimate in measurement accuracy for custody transfer of petroleum products, aviation fuels, LPG, and a broad range of industrial liquids.
- LC meters incorporate a unique design, presenting minimal intrusion in a flowing stream of liquid, as well as minimal pressure drop through the meter.
- The unique cast-case construction of the M and MA Series meters results in low pressure drop for most liquids, delivering superior performance and minimal demand on system pumps.
- The exclusive LC metering element eliminates inaccuracies due to clearance changes, minimizes loads on bearings, eliminates axial thrust and performs with equal accuracy for forward or reverse flow.
- M and MA Series meters’ compact design and multiple inlet/ outlet flange configurations provide unmatched mounting versatility.
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!