Emergency professionals count on our high-pressure bags to handle high-pressure situations. Developed with next-generation technology, Vetter has thought of everything you need to get the job done safely and quickly: reflective markings, intelligent surface profiles, unbelievably small insertion heights and up to almost 100 tons of lifting power.
Aircraft Lifting Bags
- Allows rapid action on site
- Decades of experience and confidence
- Individually tested (with inspection seal)
- 1 bar technology – the innovation
C-Tec Connectable Bags (10bar/145 psi)
- High level of stability with lift heights up to 2.1m (82 inches).
- Up to three bags can be used on top of each other.
- Tool-free connection technology.
- Constant final lifting power.
S.Tec lifting bags (12 bar / 174 psi)
- This new generation lifting bags with 12bar lifting power can be used in any rescue operation. Can lift up to 102 tonnes.
- These bags can fit into the smallest of gaps with an insertion height of 0.98 inches.
- The intelligent profile makes it easy to stack two bags one on top of the other.
Lifting bags (1 bar / 14.5 psi)
- Our classic lifting bags which can be used for versatile operations.
- Lifting height up to 43 inches.
- 40% increase in side safety.
- Anti slip dimples provided for firm hold.
- Uniform pressure distribution to prevent damage to thin walled structures.
For more details, please fill in the Quick Contact Form and send it to us. We will be glad to assist!