Power units and accessories
P 630 OG
Dynamic Gasoline power unit for mobile operation of one rescue tool.
- Supported with a Gasoline engine (G) Drive.
- Valves administered with connection and operation of one unit (O).
- Highly recommended for high mobility and easy transport.
- Hose length extended from 5 to max 10 meters.
- Provided with high flow rate for fast opening and closing of the tools.
- Supplied with sufficient oil for almost any combination of units.
- Added foldable handle for easy storage.
- Administered with rescue work for severe traffic accidents.
- Dynamic in Civil protection.
- Wide uses in difficult terrain and places with poor access.
|Max. operating pressure||700||bar|
|Flow rate low pressure||3,2||l/min|
|Flow rate high pressure||0,7||l/min|
|Standard oil quantity 1)||1,7||l|
|Maximum oil quantity 2)||3||l|
|Dimensions 3)||420 x 304 x 408||mm|
1) Fill quantity = useable quantity
2) Fill quantity = useable quantity
3) L x W x H
Hose Reel DHR 20
Efficient Portable version of reel
- You can connect two rescue tools with the convenient DHR (Dual Hose Reels).
- The DHR is available as a standalone version for series.
- Competent with P 650 power units and an attachable version for series.
- Administered with P 640 power units with DIN frames.
- It can easily be rolled out and rolled up under pressure.
- Efficient mechanical brake for both hose reels.
- The hoses’ safety factor is more than 4:1.
|Length||2 x 66||ft|