Powering & Controlling
Hydraulic power units
- Compact power sources to supply the power you need for all equipment in the unique LUKAS rerailing system.
- Operating pressure 530 bar / 53 MPa up to 4 hydraulic cylinders can be simultaneously supplied with identical oil flow
|Flow capacity, low pressure||2 x 3.1||l/min|
|Flow capacity, high pressure||2 x 0.9||l/min|
|Useable oil quantity||23||l|
|Weight (incl. hydraulic oil)||80||kg|
|Optional without electric starter 74 kg|
- The system for rail-road vehicles enable you to respond to various accidents fast and flexibly.
- The pump is mounted on the vehicle’s frontal power take-off with a swivelling control desk on the vehicle front.
|Two-stage pump with:||low pressure circuit and high pressure circuit|
|Output rate LP pro 100 min-1:||0,19||l/min|
|Output rate HP pro 100 min-1||0,08||l/min|
|Max. permissible speed:||2850||min-1|
|Output rate LP at max. permissible speed:||5,3||l/min|
|Output rate LP at max. permissible speed:||2,3||l/min|
|Oil tank usable volume:||36||l|
|Weight (without oil):||ca. 56||kg|
CU Control desk
- Carry out rerailing operations precisely and easily from one place without having to enter the danger area.
- Synchronized lifting of the load without unwanted counter movements
|Valves for lifting/lowering||2||pcs|
|Traversing with DUO traversing unit||1||pcs|
High-performance hand pumps
- The robust, two-stage hand pumps are ready at any time in case of an emergency.
- They can be used to lift or traverse the load with one or two compact traversing units.
|Oil output rate: low pressure||10,8||cm³|
|Oil output rate: high pressure||4,2||cm³|
|Capacity of oil reservoir||10,5||l|
- All-purpose hose type that you can use to easily connect the power unit with the various components of the system.
- Non-interchangeable safety couplings Available in lengths of 10 m and 20 m.